Basin Matrix for Waterfalls
Use Basin Matrix Blocks for your waterfall reservoir
- Basin matrix are designed to replace up to 90 % of the gravel traditionally used in waterfall basins.
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel! The water matrix holds 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot whereas gravel can only hold 2.2 gallons.
- Easier to clean and less likely to clog.Less labor excavating and moving boulders
- Tighter spaces - build your stream/waterfall to end right over top of the Matrix.
- Extra water volume reduces the maintenance of filling due to evaporation.